Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brand New to Blogging and some pics around home.

Well this is a first for me.  I love visiting other peoples blogs, esp. the ones with shetland sheep but now I'm going to try it myself.  We'll see how it goes. 

Just a little about myself with this first one.  I'm a full time mom, work full time at a childrens hospital, and do a variety of others things on the side.  On the side includes taking care of small flock of shetland sheep, about 20 goats, including nubians, nigerians, angoras, and some mixed ones, 3 great pyrenees, 1 old chocolate lab, and 1 old boxer, several cats including a new batch of kittens, chickens, and I make and sell goat milk soap.  My husband works part time with his dad so we are able to home school our children and not have to use any babysitters unless we need a date night :)  My friends a work wonder how I do all this, but I tell them I love my family, animals, and I enjoy making the soap.  So with this blog site you may see a little of everything.

This is 2 shetland ram lambs: Cameron and Conner that I'm planning on wethering for pets.  They are for sale
$75 dollars for each or $125 dollars if sold together.
Almond Rose soap

1 comment: