Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Business Card and Future Plans


I've been wanting to do a new logo for my farm and soaps.  This is what I came up with.  I drew the sheep from one of my own, Lannah, and the milk goat came from my current logo that I have been using and it represents my nigerian milk goats.  I wasn't striving for fancy but something simple and natural.
In this blog site I'm adding pages for my soap products available and hopefully soon other products from our farm.

 I now have a spinning wheel and floor loom that I hope to be able to learn about soon.  My dream and goal is to be able to use my own fibers to make yarn, wool rugs, knitted and/or crocheted items, felting projects, and whatever else God allows me to learn.

My spinning wheel and need to learn how to use.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you on your new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! One of these days I'll learn. I guess that's what winter days are good for when weather outside is bad. Now to get some of my fiber processed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voni, let me know when you are ready to use that loom. I can show you how. I can't believe how you ended up with my loom! :-)

    ReplyDelete