Friday, August 29, 2014

Change is in the air!




 

 I haven't posted here in a long time.  So its fitting to say that there has been many changes since last year and many more NOW.

We are selling our house and going to move closer to my husband mom.
 
I have downsized in the amount of animals I've had and I thought maybe I should sell these two boys.  I still have their daddy for breeding and they are related in some way or another to most of my girls.  If they don't sell I won't be heartbroken because I love them but they are still intact.

The moorit ram lamb is intact and will be registered with NASSA.  He only has very tiny scurrs at this point.  Was born March 2014

His half brother next to him can be registered but right now I was planning on letting him go just as unregistered.  Both have wonderful soft fleece.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear life has so many changes and challenges for you at this time, Voni. I know you can weather them with God's help; Happy Sabbath.

    ReplyDelete