Friday, January 25, 2013

Icey Days in East TN

Well the ice has decided to come into East TN to visit.  I'm glad I didn't have to work today otherwise I would be stuck at work and an hour away from home and my family. So instead I got to help keep the home fires going and haul hot water to the goats, sheep, our one chicken and one duck, the two dogs and my girls ponies so they wouldn't have ice cold water to drink.  The things we do for those we love. :) 
The kids did have a short time of fun bundled up and being outside and playing with the icicles.  Crazy kids! Don't they know it's cold outside and much better to be inside.  I must be getting old.  I used to like playing outside in the snow and ice when I was young also.  Now I just want to have spring come and SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment