Saturday, October 16, 2010

Afternoon drive

Today started out slow.  I was up with my youngest in the middle of the night because she had a fever.  Needless to say our Sabbath day did not go as planned.  Well she was feeling better this afternoon so we took a drive and I got a few pictures of fall and some neat pictures as well.
I thought this was a neat picture.  I wonder what the family was like that used to live there. ???

Saw a field with cows looking fat from their grass.  Good going into winter.

Two looking excited and one looking bored.  Mostly they do well with our Sabbath drives. 
One of the country lanes we were on.

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely there; we are having lovely weather here, too. We were going to drive to the coast this afternoon, but never made it. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a very nice day. I love fall, not winter though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice visiting your blog and web-site! I just started making goats milk soap....again, so it was nice to check out what you have on your web-site! I used to make it years ago and just got back into it. Funny how life goes in cycles....

    ReplyDelete